Administrative Assistant (Part-time to Permanent Hire)
Job Description: Administrative Assistant (Part-time to Permanent Hire)
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who works independently and takes the initiative to maintain and support our office and contribute to the efficiency of the overall business operations. This person is an individual contributor part-time temp hire to start with the potential to convert to a permanent hire.
Milagen is a privately held, late-stage, pre-commercial diagnostic company focused on commercializing easy-to-use, non-invasive, in vitro diagnostic products designed to fulfill unmet clinical needs in the prevention, detection, diagnosis, and management of major cancers. Milagen is in the final preparatory steps to seek regulatory validation of its Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) Laboratory and offer its products and testing services for early recurrence monitoring for breast and for colon cancer.
- Provide strategic administrative and project management support for a variety of initiatives.
- Ability to coordinate and manage events and meetings with external individuals.
- Maintain and refine internal processes that support our team
- Perform administrative and office support tasks such as: answering phones, responding to voicemails, distributing mail, and maintaining and managing our office to ensure facilities are running smoothly and employees have what they need to succeed
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills
- Strong analytical, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional ability to efficiently multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent ability to balance attention to detail and key company priorities
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- 0-3 years providing administrative support for executives
- Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent professional experience
- Startup minded: high energy, low maintenance, self-starter that is comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Cultural fit: genuine, collaborative, innovative, and goal-oriented
Milagen is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.