Milagen is a privately held, late-stage, pre-commercial diagnostic company focused on commercializing easy-to-use, non-invasive, in vitro diagnostic (IVD) products designed to fulfill unmet clinical needs in the prevention, detection, diagnosis, and management of major cancers. Milagen is currently seeking certification & accreditation of its Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) Laboratory in order to offer its proprietary Laboratory Developed Blood Test services for early recurrence monitoring of breast and colon cancer.
We are looking for a motivated sales person with sales/marketing background, preferably familiar with the healthcare or medical industry to introduce our products to hospitals and clinicians. A self-starter who can communicate effectively and works to grow sales in his territory. This person will report to the President. This is a full time position. Individual selected for this position must reside within targeted territory. We have openings in the following areas: San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles metropolitan areas.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships in their territory, targeting buyers at hospital systems and clinics.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of product and tests available to customers.
- Develop a sales strategy and plan to achieve organizational objectives and quotas.
- Support management in the identification and pursuit of growth and operational objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- 1-2 years of sales experience, preferably in the healthcare, laboratory or medical industry.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel 50% regionally by driving.
- Residence within targeted territory.
- Strong time management, work ethic, critical thinking, and analytical skills with high detail orientation.
- Professional verbal and written communication style with the ability to interact with customers, vendors, and employees.
- Honest, high integrity, able to work independently to achieve goals.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
Milagen is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.